Download official windows 10 disc image (iso) using Microsoft's media creation tool
I enjoyed windows 10 creator updates; this free updates are fantastic. But the problem arises when I format and reinstall windows 10. My windows 10 disc is old one, every time I format PC I am forced to update OS to the new version. Of course, it is time-consuming and annoying. One of my friends told me that the updated version of Windows 10 can be download from Microsoft's official website so that I can avoid those annoying update after the installation of the old version. How I get these free iso disc image from Microsoft.
Microsoft introduced a tool called MediaCreationTool to solve these kinds of problem. Media creation tool helps to download disc images as well as to create bootable USB drive to facilitate the installation of Windows OS in new Gadgets.
1. Download media creation tool http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 then click Download tool now
2. Open media creation tool, Accept License terms
If there is error message “There was a problem running this tool" appeared, please read Windows Media Creation Tool Running Problem Solved
Read : How To Solve Windows 10 Update Fail
3. You will be asked whether “upgrade pc right now” or create an installation media.
Select Create installation media and click Next
4. Select preferred Language Edition etc.. then click Next
5. Choose ISO file. Click Next
6. Select a path where the iso file wants to save.
7. the downloading of Windows 10 will begin instantly. Once the download completes you can burn this image file to a DVD