How to enable SSL or HTTPS for blogger custom domainProblem
Google introduced free SSL for blogger website, but as on February 2018, it is limited to blogspot.com subdomains. When I tried to enable HTTPS on the custom domain a message appears “Warning: HTTPS is not available at the moment for custom domain blogs”. I wish I could get an SSL certificate for my website. Is there any way to get free SSL for blogger custom domain?
The hidden option in blogger to get free SSL for custom domain - draft blogger
Even you are shown that warning message, here is the exclusive method to enable https for your custom domain
1. Go to blogger Settings of the website that you want to enable SSL
2. In HTTPS you will be shown a warning message, and you couldn’t change HTTPS redirect option from there, it is locked. Now select the URL shown in Address bar (URL bar)
It will be similar to https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=XXXXXXXXXXX#basicsettings
3. Edit and go to the URL as shown below
4. in new draft blogger go to HTTPS availability option, it is now unlocked! Now you can select Yes option. Also select Yes in HTTPS redirect
5. Wait for couple of minutes then enjoy free SSL
You can watch complete tutorial video on YouTube. If you like these tips please subscribe to our YouTube channel / watch video and help us to reach latest threshold put by youtube (1000subscriber and 4000hours of watching.)
Your AdSense revenue may affected by enabling https. Ads won't get fully filled in your position, don’t worry it will be normal after few days.